Ladie's Home Journal
These are the big issues 11X16" and are out of a library. Sometimes there will be repair along the edge or a sticker at the bottom. Binder holes in the left margin or tape repairs inside sometimes also. They're extremely hard to find. .
Inside: Ladies’ Home Journal [v33 #12, December 1916] (standard)
- 11 · Only Seven Days Until Christmas · Anna McClure Sholl · ss
- 13 · Dick Decker’s Most Glorious Christmas Party · Seumas MacManus · ss
- 24 · Calhoun’s Christmas Gift · Barry Benefield · ss
- 27 · “Where the Young Child Was” · Marie Conway Oemler · ss
- A number of Toy ads in this issue;
- Full page color print by W L Taylor - The Prophet Isaiah;
- has Christ failed?
- My last Christmas Eve in Paris;
- 18 color vignettes of Christmas days in merrie England long ago;
- The painted horses
- The truth about the Theatre - Frances Starr;
- JLG Ferris color prints of when America was young; Christmas Eve at Mount Vernon;
- Red Cross hospital garments;
- The New testament Bible that stopped the bullet
- Lots of Christmas gifts;
- Dressing up popcorn for Christmas;
- Full page color djer-kiss ad;
- What to send to our boys for Christmas
- J Pierre Nuyttens prints - France Mourns and Belgium waits;
; Lots of fashions; ;
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to the present.
In the trade since 1976.