Ladie's Home Journal
These are the big issues 11X16" and are out of a library. Sometimes there will be repair along the edge or a sticker at the bottom. Binder holes in the left margin or tape repairs inside sometimes also. They're extremely hard to find. .
Inside: The Ladies’ Home Journal [v34 #6, June 1917] (15¢, 110pp, 11½" x 16½", cover by Carton Moorepark)
- 9 · The Man Who Went Back · George Agnew Chamberlain · ss; illus. Arthur E. Becher
- Impossible Angela · Frances Greenman · ss; illus. Henry Raleigh
- 16 · Miss Somebody’s Chair · Jennette Lee · ss; illus. Robert McCaig
- The Millionaire Burglar · Harold MacGrath · ss; illus. H. J. Mowat
- When the Evening Sun Is Setting and the Story Hour Has Come · Georgene Faulkner · ss
- To-Morrow Morning [Part 3 of ?] · Edith Barnard Delano · sl; illus. John Alonzo Williams
- The Apple-Tree Girl [Part 2 of ?] · George Weston · sl; illus. F. R. Gruger
- The Silent King · Roscoe Gilmore Stott · pm
- Red Cross Dog and Girl on the cover
- When Lincoln spoke - Copy of the Gettysburg address in his handwriting
- If polio comes this summer
- the wonderful war dogs of mercy - 11 shown
- the American Red Cross
- The new Red Cross Work
- What the navy can do for your boy - by Franklin D Roosevelt - Assistant secretary of the Navy
- What can I as a woman do?
- Betty Bonnet paperdoll - College Cousins
- Church movies this summer
- The good to live in small house (3000-4000 sq feet
- Cutting out the ice bill
- Djer-Kiss ad Bride
- Full page Coles Phillips Mulsified ad
- How our secret service works
; Lots of fashions; ;
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to the present.
In the trade since 1976.