Ladie's Home Journal
These are the big issues 11X16" and are out of a library. Sometimes there will be repair along the edge or a sticker at the bottom. Binder holes in the left margin or tape repairs inside sometimes also. They're extremely hard to find. .
Inside: The Ladies’ Home Journal [v34 #3, March 1917] (15¢, 116pp, 11½" x 16½", cover by Philip Boileau)
- 10 · Genevieve and Alonzo · Dana Burnet · ss
- 15 · The Wee Lad on the Road to Arden · Ruth Sawyer · ss; illus. Henry Raleigh
- 17 · The Schoolma’am’s Little Lamp · Robert Welles Ritchie · ss; illus. Gayle Porter Hoskins
- 23 · Along Came George · Franklin Kent Gifford · ss; illus. Arthur I. Keller
- For Mother to Tell at Bedtime · Georgene Faulkner · ss
- The Bloom on Seven Peaches [Part 6 of ?] · Lucille Van Slyke · sl; illus. W. B. King
- Red Pepper’s Patients [Part 8 of ?] · Grace S. Richmond · sl; illus. Herman Pfeifer
- In Harbor · Scudder Middleton · pm
- Curing the results of polio - 600 children in NYC
- my parting wish for the women of America by Sir Rabindranath Tagore
- Beautiful women and beautiful gowns
- What are we going to do about these cats that killed 31 million birds last year?
- I was a drunkard in every sense
- The Russian woman that is coming
- The popular step-saving bungalow
- Betty Bonnet Paperdoll - Country Cousins
- Little things about a car that every woman who means to drive one needs to know
- 10 photos of garages
- Correct mourning outfits
- J C Leyendecker Kellogg's ad
; Lots of fashions; ;
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to the present.
In the trade since 1976.