Ladie's Home Journal
These are the big issues 11X16" and are out of a library. Sometimes there will be repair along the edge or a sticker at the bottom. Binder holes in the left margin or tape repairs inside sometimes also. They're extremely hard to find. .
Ladies’ Home Journal
[v35 #4, April 1918] (standard)
- 10 · Two Bets and Betty · Charles D. Orth, Jr. · ss
- 14 · His First Stenographer · Royal Brown · ss
- 15 · New Day · Zona Gale · ss
- 18 · Little Man in the Smoker · James Francis Dwyer · ss
- 20 · Woman Who Polished the Apples · Christopher Morley · ss
- 24 · Hot Biscuits and Honey · Meredith Nicholson · ss
- NC Wyeth Cream of Wheat ad - cowboy at the mailbox
- Robert Dickey dog prints - pit bull and Terrier
- Uncle Sam and his babies
- Red Cross garments for refugees
- the YMCA in War
- full page color print Abert King of the Belgians;
- I come home to a bombed out town
- The little man in the train smoker
- The 18 girls from Smith College who are watching after French Villages
- Putting the Fear of God in our village
- The egg instead of meat
- War winning girls
- War winning women
- the new fish and vegetable chowders
- Coles Philips full page Luxite hosiery ad
- Coles Philips full page Mulsified Cocoanut oil ad
- Billy Sunday and Douglas Fairbanks pose of baseball photo
- How "thrillers" at the movies are made.
; Lots of fashions; ;
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to the present.
In the trade since 1976.