Ladie's Home Journal
These are the big issues 11X16" and are out of a library. Sometimes there will be repair along the edge or a sticker at the bottom. Binder holes in the left margin or tape repairs inside sometimes also. They're extremely hard to find. .
Ladies’ Home Journal
[v35 #7, July 1918] (standard)
- 13 · A Widower for a While · Sinclair Lewis · ss
- 23 · Miss Lucretia Bets a Church · O. F. Lewis · ss
- 26 · Future of Edward · Jennette Lee · ss
- The Weekend bazaar for the YMCA
- A.B. Frost illustrations
- full page color print - writing the Declaration of independence
- Women after the War
- 4 full page color prints of soldiers and war workers
- What is Mrs. Wilson doing?
- Betty Bonnet goes to a Wedding - the Bridegroom paper doll
- There is no wheat in these12 dishes
- the most delicious way to serve summer seafood
- full page color ad of adams fruit gum
- The Vaudeville teams that keep the world safe for smiles - 11 photos
- indian head cloth ad on back cover
; Lots of fashions; ;
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to the present.
In the trade since 1976.