This issue is in very good condition ex-library. A large Magazine over 200 pages with lots of color ads, fashions and articles.
[v76 #3, March 1923] (standard)
- 10 · His Mother’s Apron Strings [Judge William Pitman Priest (Old Judge Priest)] · Irvin S. Cobb · ss
- 24 · Concerning a Woman Who Loved Too Well · Cornelia Parker · ss
- 34 · Splendid Liars · Jennie Harris Oliver · ss
- 60 · The Friend Who Was Hurt · Emma-Lindsay Squier · ss
- Euphorbia [Part 3 of 3] · Gene Stratton Porter · sl
- Jungle Law [Part 2 of 3] · I. A. R. Wylie · sl
- Very Rare Jello ad "And Norah says, if it isn't Jello, she'll send it right straight back."
- Cheated poem by Faith Baldwin
- women and the ballot box - are they voting more sensibly than men/
- housewives' Heaven
- Jeremiah discovers the God of personal relations
- The Alaskan
- Shall we turn the clock back?
- Kiddies of the Canyon Country in color - James Swinnerton
- Kiddieland movie cut-out
- Something new about fish
- As the Chinese cook
- Alice in Wonderland on the cover
; Lots of other articles stories and ads. Jessie Willcox Smith cover
Looking for a birthday gift for someone this age? These are large, easy to read with large print and lots of color ads. Check our listings for Woman's Home Companion, Ladies Home Journal and McCalls for this year also.
Over One Million Magazines in stock. In the trade since 1976. Visit us at millionmagazines.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman Texas 75142