This issue is ex-library. A large Magazine over 250 pages with lots of color ads, fashions and articles.
[v86 #2, February 1928] (standard)
- 14 · Writing to Your Old Love · Eleanor H. Abbott · ss
- 20 · No Balm · Freeman Lincoln · ss
- 26 · Those People Upstairs · Rebecca Lane Hooper Eastman · ss
- 38 · Fifteen Dollars and a Little Change · Margaret Elizabeth Sangster · ss
- 52 · Room at the Top · Mrs. Jay Gelzer · ss
- 80 · The No-Man · Gerald Mygatt · ss
- A Prayer for womankind
- There is only one reason for divorce;
- Shall I dye my hair?
- Three famous men in the service of God
- Garden oats part II by Faith Baldwin
- the Professor builds a house
- Modern art for the American Home
- Nicodemus calls at night by Bruce Barton with art by Dean Cornwell
- Books of Escape
- The Problem of Popularity
- Silver Slippers Part II by Temple Bailey
- What's in a can of fish?
- How I reduced my weight
- The Gas Range and Three meals a day
- The No-man with illustrations by Rose O'Neill
- The disappearance of the farmer
- What you should know about wool
Lots of other articles stories and ads. Jessie Willcox Smith cover
Looking for a birthday gift for someone this age? These are large, easy to read with large print and lots of color ads. Check our listings for Woman's Home Companion, Ladies Home Journal and McCalls for this year also.
Over One Million Magazines in stock. In the trade since 1976. Visit us at millionmagazines.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman Texas 75142