Saturday Evening Post
July 24, 1943
A great Birthday or Anniversary Gift!
The Saturday Evening Post
[v216 #4, July 24, 1943] (96pp, 10½" x 13½", cover by
- 9 · Command Performance [Part 1 of 4] · I. A. R. Wylie · sl
- 14 · A Man to Take Hold · Violet Richardson Lowe · ss
- 18 · Hoein’ in de Groun’ · Williams Forrest · ss
- 19 · These Are the Generals: Vandegriff · Leigh White · ar
- 22 · Just Justice · John C. Knox · ar
- 23 · Happy Birthday from Hardesty · Joseph Marshall · ss
- 28 · Present for Paula · Clara Wallace Overton · ss
- 32 · Without Orders [Part 6 of 7] · Martha Albrand · sl
- Powder man - defusing land mines
- How much are workers worth?
- These are the generals - Vandegrift
- How to conquer the continent - by Forrest Davis
- Just Justice by john C. Knox of NY
- High note Harry James
- What I am fighting for
- Century plant - Tradegar iron works - Richmond VA
- Chemigun Jeep ad
- Mack Milk Truck ad
- The cover is a bicycle cover
Complete magazine in good condition. Interior is excellent. Lorimer's master piece enjoyed by generations of Americans. Wonderful artists and writers as well. Abundantly filled with ads and cartoons, especially auto ads. Well rounded reading that anyone would enjoy. This year was particularly replete with the better authors and artists. These are big thick magazines.
- We have most issues of Saturday Evening Post in stock 1899 to the present. Inquire if you are interested in other issues.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to present.
In the trade since 1976.