December 2, 1944
with a Winston Churchill cover
A great Birthday or Anniversary Gift!
Inside: Colliers [December 2, 1944] (11" x 14", cover by Bob Leavitt)
- How a Nazi Quits · Ira Wolfert · ar Most want to surrender, but can't
- Arise, Arise from Sleep · Harry Sylvester · ss
- Dancing Saturday Night · S. G. Cooper · ss
- Blame It on Love · Margaret Lull · ss
- Parson Sands Progress · Barbara Webb · ss
- Leave · John OHara · ss
- None So Blind [Part 3 of 4] · Mitchell Wilson · sl
- Rough and Tumble · Martha Gellhorn · ss In Holland
- Back to the Philippines · Robert Bellaire & Royal Arch Gunnison · ar
- The Great Zadma · Jule Mannix · ar
- Hit, Run and Regret · William F. McDermott · ss What Cleveland is doing about these drivers
- Oil and Peace · Harold L. Ickes · ar The oil pipeline in the Middle East
- Chinas Hanmade Airfields · Corey Dord & Albert I. Lodwick · ar
- Susan the Nonesuch · John Franchey · ss Susan Hayward
- Safety on the School Bus · Bill Sharpe · ar
- The Heroes, Dr. Geert Dastein, A Gallery of United Nations Patriots · George Creel · cl
- Your Life Tomorrow · David O. Woodbury · cl
- Fire eating is fun - The Great Zadma
- Geert Kastein is a hero,
- Complete magazine in good condition. This long running magazine was enjoyed by generations of Americans and was a competitor of the Saturday Evening Post. Wonderful artists and writers as well. Abundantly filled with ads and cartoons. Well rounded reading that anyone would enjoy. Some of these multiple issues will have library stamps, binder holes or library supplied stiff backing to the covers. Inquire if that is a concern to you.We have most issues of Colliers in stock 1898 to 1957. Inquire if you are interested in other issues.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, 10373 CR 104, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843-Present.
In the trade since 1976.