Saturday Evening Post
April 28, 1945
A great Birthday or Anniversary Gift!
- The Saturday Evening Post [April 28, 1945] (10½" x 13½")
- Crocodile Tears [Colin Glencannon] · Guy Gilpatric · ss
- A Man in the Family · Allan Swinton · ss
- The Pest · Stephen Payne · ss
- Sound and Bright · Virginia Lee · ss
- Taxi! Taxi! [Part 3 of 8] · Clarence Budington Kelland · sl
- Commodore Hornblower [Part 6 of 8; Hornblower] · C. S. Forester · sl
- He's our guy - Chaplain Hoffmann
- The first King of Swoon Francis X. Bushman
- DeGaulle's right Bower
- Rat Chase to the Rhine
- The self-trapped Japs of Iwo Jima
- You are safer than you know
- Islands of Trouble - The Bahamas
- The dunes stood still in Colorado
- The cover is Central Park Shakespeare Statue
Complete magazine in good condition. Interior is excellent. Lorimer's master piece enjoyed by generations of Americans. Wonderful artists and writers as well. Abundantly filled with ads and cartoons, especially auto ads. Well rounded reading that anyone would enjoy. This year was particularly replete with the better authors and artists. These are big thick magazines.
- We have most issues of Saturday Evening Post in stock 1899 to the present. Inquire if you are interested in other issues.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to present.
In the trade since 1976.