Saturday Evening Post
July 21, 1945
A great Birthday or Anniversary Gift!
The Saturday Evening Post
[v218 #4, July 28, 1945] (88pp, 10½" x 13½", cover by
- Mr. Digby and the Doodle Box · Douglass Welch · ss
- Mama, Keep Your Powder Dry · Ruth Rankin Lamson · ss
- The Way We Feel About Murph · Victor Ullman · ss
- An Omen’s What You Make It · William A. Kraus · ss
- Outpost [Part 1 of 2] · Dick Pearce · sl
- Nine Strings to Your Bow [Part 3 of 8] · Maurice Walsh · sl
- "Anybody Here from Maine?" · Ernest O. Hauser · ar
- Down in Flames, Out by Underground [Part 1 of 2] · Lt. Col. Beirne Lay, Jr. · ar
- Dominican Dynamite (Marie Montez) · Pete Martin · ar
- The cover is Schoolhouse Pond in Cambridge NY
- There's no crime in Teaneck NJ
- They're getting their alibis ready - Nuremberg trials
- Phone me by air - cordless telephones
- What Japan has waiting for us - when we invade on land
- Will we get our share of world oil?
- Down in flames, out by underground
- 160 miles of words - encyclopedia Britannica Part II
- Dominican dynamite - Maria Montez
- Russians are people
Complete magazine in good condition. Interior is excellent. Lorimer's master piece enjoyed by generations of Americans. Wonderful artists and writers as well. Abundantly filled with ads and cartoons, especially auto ads. Well rounded reading that anyone would enjoy. This year was particularly replete with the better authors and artists. These are big thick magazines.
- We have most issues of Saturday Evening Post in stock 1899 to the present. Inquire if you are interested in other issues.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to present.
In the trade since 1976.