Saturday Evening Post
July 28, 1945
A great Birthday or Anniversary Gift!
- The Saturday Evening Post [July 28, 1945] (88pp, 10½" x 13½", cover by Mead Schaeffer)
- Mr. Digby and the Doodle Box · Douglass Welch · ss
- Mama, Keep Your Powder Dry · Ruth Rankin Lamson · ss
- The Way We Feel About Murph · Victor Ullman · ss
- An Omens What You Make It · William A. Kraus · ss
- Outpost [Part 1 of 2] · Dick Pearce · sl
- Nine Strings to Your Bow [Part 3 of 8] · Maurice Walsh · sl
- "Anybody Here from Maine?" · Ernest O. Hauser · ar
- Down in Flames, Out by Underground [Part 1 of 2] · Lt. Col. Beirne Lay, Jr. · ar flyers escaping from France
- Dominican Dynamite (Marie Montez) · Pete Martin · ar nice color photo
- They're getting their alibis ready - Nazi war criminal on trial
- Phone me by air - walkie talkie for citizens
- What Japan has waiting for us
- Will we get our share of world oil?
- 160 miles of words - Encyclopedia Britannica
- Complete magazine in good condition. Interior is excellent. Lorimer's master piece enjoyed by generations of Americans. Wonderful artists and writers as well. Abundantly filled with ads and cartoons, especially auto ads. Well rounded reading that anyone would enjoy. This year was particularly replete with the better authors and artists. These are big thick magazines.
- We have most issues of Saturday Evening Post in stock 1899 to the present. Inquire if you are interested in other issues.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to present.
In the trade since 1976.