Saturday Evening Post
November 10, 1945
A great Birthday or Anniversary Gift!
with library supplied backing to the covers and binder holes
The Saturday Evening Post [November 10, 1945] (132pp, 10½" x 13½", cover by Mead Schaeffer)
- 12 · Who Wants to Marry You? · Herbert Depew · ss
- 16 · Docs Feud with the Opposite Sex · Nolan Miller · ss
- 22 · Honor to You, Elder Brother · Wilbur S. Peacock · ss
- 27 · Brown Gets Off the Limb · Robert Zacks · ss
- 28 · Remember Anger [Part 2 of 6] · Martha Albrand · sl
- 32 · Land of the Torreones [Part 6 of 8] · Clarence Budington Kelland · sl
- Pennsylvania's Ed Martin
- How we kept the Atomic Bomb secret
- Bad news for Brother Rat
- Papa Devore of Notre Dame
- 32nd Infantry division fights from Buna to Luzon
- Cutting the Redwood trees of California;
- Swiss family Johnson in the Philippines Part 3
- Earl Finch of Hattiesburg MS befriended 10,000 lonely Japanese-American soldiers
- Complete magazine in good condition. Interior is excellent. Lorimer's master piece enjoyed by generations of Americans. Wonderful artists and writers as well. Abundantly filled with ads and cartoons, especially auto ads. Well rounded reading that anyone would enjoy. This year was particularly replete with the better authors and artists. These are big thick magazines.
We have most issues of Saturday Evening Post in stock 1899 to the present. Inquire if you are interested in other issues.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843 to present.
In the trade since 1976.