Saturday Evening Post
May 9, 1953
A great birthday or anniversary gift!
The Saturday Evening Post
[v225 #45, May 9, 1953] (15¢, 10½" x 13½", cover by
Complete magazine in good condition. . Lorimer's master piece enjoyed by generations of Americans. Wonderful artists and writers as well. Abundantly filled with ads and cartoons. Well rounded reading that anyone would enjoy
- Why Did He Leave Me? · Dana Burnet · ss
- The Jungle That Couldn’t Be Tamed · Hugh B. Cave · ss
- First Blood at Harper’s Ferry · James Warner Bellah · ss
- Trouble on the Doorstep · Steve McNeil · ss
- The Assassin · John Reese · ss
- Danger at Coral Key [Part 3 of 3] · Philip Wylie · sl
- To Live Forever [Part 4 of 8] · Paul Gallico · sl
- The Dutch strike back against the sea - water came over the wall
- Secrets of the talking dummies - Charlie McCarthy, Jerry Mahoney and others
- Colby College - Waterville ME moved up to Mayflower Hill
- how I handled the Reds in my Union
- They claim its a jinx - Baseball sophomores
- I live in a suitcase - and hate it!
- They want no progress in Chimayo NM;
- Manhattan's biggest sideshow - the UN
- 33 hours to Paris - Lindbergh Part V
We have most issues of Saturday Evening Post in stock 1899 to the present. Inquire if you are interested in other issues.
Chosen Reflections/Million Magazines, Kaufman TX 75142
Over one Million Magazines in stock 1843-the present.
In the trade since 1976.